• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning Mountain Ti 300 wsm

atdp

The rifle is in excellent condition and has about 40 rounds through it. It is super light weight and super hard to find, especially in 300 wsm. Comes with rings and mounts but no scope. It is currently at my friends house so I don't have pictures but seeing what kind of responses I get before picking it up. These are super rare and great rifles to pack. I just don't use it. I saw one advertised for $3000 a while back and would like to get $1850 for this or I will probably keep it. You can PM me or call or text 360-508-6012. Thanks Located in Washington State

I have been looking for one of these in 270 wsm for a while and I know someone who has one I almost have him talked into selling to me.

Great guns no doubt.

michael

Their Was a 270 WSM Listed On 24 HourCampfire. Few Months Back. He Was Asking $1300. Best I Recall. If Was Listed For Several Weeks And Did Not Sell..Might Check Their If Your Looking For a 270WSM.