• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning Lightning with accessories

Nubba0681

Browning Citori 12 gauge
28" barrels
3" chambers
E7A932C9-CEDE-42F2-8DE1-CB0DA59E08B5.jpeg
266E21F7-AD6D-4F4E-9AD8-3090AFEAF139.jpeg
3844A00C-1DE3-4354-9D87-F863C2609F54.jpeg
72464CDE-952C-42B5-BDD0-01BFC4FC8EE4.jpeg

Youd be hard pressed to find one in better shape.
Great condition.
Includes 4 choke tubes w/ wrench,
Omega breech lock package w/ 2 locks and the key,
original owners manual.
PM me if you need any more details or have any questions.

Willing to trade but really has to be worth my while beings im looking to loosen up some $$$$ to fund another project. Bought this with all intentions to keep and add to my citori collection but had something I've been wanting for a while come up for grabs so this has to go...

$1250 shipped.

Have the original receipt from 2007 where it was bought brand new for a little over $1800.

What is the condition of the bluing and stock? In the second image (guns right side), it looks to have a blemish below the last vent on the bottom barrel. I understand photos can be deceiving with flash glare so just asking.

What is the condition of the bluing and stock? In the second image (guns right side), it looks to have a blemish below the last vent on the bottom barrel. I understand photos can be deceiving with flash glare so just asking.

The bluing on this gun in 98%+ if I had to grade it. Not 100% because "used" guns can't be graded at that. That is a reflection on the barrel...
The stock is 95%+. It has a few, maybe 6 or so, extremely light handling marks. No deep gouges, clear coat chipping, dented checkering or anything of that nature.

I need a Rem 700 right handed, bdl, long action with a proof Sendero channel...
I need some 300 prc components such as brass and dies. I need a 22 creedmoor reamer.