• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning hell's canyon xbolt lr mcmillan ambush 6.5 creedmoor

dirthead1

SOLD

For sale is a like new Browning XBolt Hell's Canyon Long Range with McMillan Carbon Fiber Ambush camo stock. This was a 2018 Shot Show special edition. It's a 26" 1-7" barrel, chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. The barrel is threaded 5/8-24 and comes with a brake and thread protector. The picatinny rail is 20 moa. I upgraded the trigger to a Timney ($175), and also purchased a second magazine. Both are included. The Timney is set at 2.5 lbs and is adjustable. The original Browning trigger will be included as well.

I purchased this rifle late last year for an anticipated hunt that did not happen. I mounted a scope and fired 20 rounds through it. It looks new.

The bipod pictured is not included. The original box, owner's manual, Timney & Browning triggers, and 2 magazines are included with the sale.

I'm not interested in any trades.

SOLD

$1650 shipped. Paypal or USPS money order. Your FFL must accept a transfer from an individual.

Now $1550 shipped.

IMG_3654.jpg
IMG_3655.jpg
IMG_3656.jpg
IMG_3657.jpg
IMG_3658.jpg
IMG_3659.jpg
IMG_3660.jpg

Last edited: