Browning Hells Canyon Speed muzzle brake

Whoever is interested in one of these brakes please send me a pm and let me know your barrel diameter on the muzzle brake that came With it. And whether it's a hells canyon long range or speed.

I'm planning on having them cerakoted, and after cerakote engrave on the flats HC Long Range or HC Speed.

They need to be timed I guess?

I was planning on just making ones that require timing, but now I think it would be more advantageous to make a small production run of them in a self timing version. That way no one is waiting on a smith and having to pay them to time it. Especially with rifle season approaching quickly!

The Ti Pro 2 ST is available in the metric threads… I recommend calling browning and verifying your threads by serial number. You can order that brake thru the link I posted above!

Ken

What threads?
Either M13x.75 or M13x1.25. I would have to call and figure out exactly which ones match my serial number. I just noticed your website doesn't have any 277 cal so wanted to make sure it was even possible. It looks like it is the 13x.75 but I would have to verify

Last edited:
Either M13x.75 or M13x1.25. I would have to call and figure out exactly which ones match my serial number. I just noticed your website doesn't have any 277 cal so wanted to make sure it was even possible. It looks like it is the 13x.75 but I would have to verify
We keep two brake options in stock for our resellers in those threads. Check out unknown munitions as I'm 100% they have the thread options for it on there site.

Ken

Alright, I emailed unknown munitions. Would you happen to know if I could use a .284 on a 277 cal or would i need one that is actually listed as 277