Browning Hells Canyon Speed muzzle brake

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
Whoever is interested in one of these brakes please send me a pm and let me know your barrel diameter on the muzzle brake that came With it. And whether it’s a hells canyon long range or speed.

I’m planning on having them cerakoted, and after cerakote engrave on the flats HC Long Range or HC Speed.

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
They need to be timed I guess?

I was planning on just making ones that require timing, but now I think it would be more advantageous to make a small production run of them in a self timing version. That way no one is waiting on a smith and having to pay them to time it. Especially with rifle season approaching quickly!

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
The Ti Pro 2 ST is available in the metric threads… I recommend calling browning and verifying your threads by serial number. You can order that brake thru the link I posted above!

Ken

tknuts103

What threads?
Either M13x.75 or M13x1.25. I would have to call and figure out exactly which ones match my serial number. I just noticed your website doesn't have any 277 cal so wanted to make sure it was even possible. It looks like it is the 13x.75 but I would have to verify

Last edited:

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
Either M13x.75 or M13x1.25. I would have to call and figure out exactly which ones match my serial number. I just noticed your website doesn't have any 277 cal so wanted to make sure it was even possible. It looks like it is the 13x.75 but I would have to verify
We keep two brake options in stock for our resellers in those threads. Check out unknown munitions as I’m 100% they have the thread options for it on there site.

Ken

tknuts103

Alright, I emailed unknown munitions. Would you happen to know if I could use a .284 on a 277 cal or would i need one that is actually listed as 277

Recent Posts