• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning BAR GRII 30-06

pd721el

I have a 1967 Grade II Bar 30-06 hunting rifle for sale.

This was a project gun that a friend bought and I cleaned up.When I rescued it someone had butcher the metal finish and attempted to redo the stocks.The original finish was gone and it had been poorly spray painted black. My thought is that it sat in gun case for way to long and ruined the bluing.The bore was good, no rust and it cycled great.I completely disassembled and cleaned the receiver and barrel. There were only 2 small pits but they are under the forearms and can't be seen.I then blasted the metal and applied heat cure black Cerakote. I also coated a set of Weaver bases for it as I could only find gloss mounts for it. It was reassembled with the original wood and test fired. My plan was to pick up a set of Boyd stocks for it, but another toy has caught my attention. I shot 10 round though it after finishing it, at 60 yard with straight out of the book 150 gr reloads I shot 3 round into a half inch.So I think it has some potential. Hunt with it as is or put some wood on it and have a fine rifle.

$600.00 OBO, shipped FFL to FFL, buyer pays actual shipping. No sales to CA, IL, or NY. Do not bid if it is not legal in your area, or you can not own a firearm. Feel free to ask question. Thanks Eric