• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning BAR 338 Win Mag

camoman80

Browning BAR 338 Win Mag SOLD

My buddy asked me to see if yall would be interested in this gun it is a BAR wood stock 338 win mag it has scope base on it and one clip he is asking SOLD shipped insured to your ffl it the gun Clean and I can send pics just pm me your email. I would buy this gun myself but have to many irons in the fire
Matt

Last edited:
My buddy asked me to see if yall would be interested in this gun it is a BAR wood stock 338 win mag it has scope base on it and one clip he is asking 625 shipped insured to your ffl it the gun Clean and I can send pics just pm me your email. I would buy this gun myself but have to many irons in the fire
Matt

Could you please send me a number of pictures of your rifle and a number and time where I can reach you at Also if you coud tell me a little more about its condition.Please email them to my blackberry at [email protected]

I have been looking for a nice one for some time.Thanks and I look forward to you David from Maine

My buddy asked me to see if yall would be interested in this gun it is a BAR wood stock 338 win mag it has scope base on it and one clip he is asking 625 shipped insured to your ffl it the gun Clean and I can send pics just pm me your email. I would buy this gun myself but have to many irons in the fire
Matt

Hi I'm very interested in your buddy's 338 Bar, if you wouldn't mind sending me a couple of pictures and if you could tell me is it Beligum or made in Japan, thanks for your time, Dfriscokid, my e-mail is [email protected]

Depending on the model a new one starts at about $1100 so $625 depending on condition could be a good deal.

send me an offer on this rifle if you are interested
Matt

If you could send me a couple of pictures of it and tell me if it's madr inBeligum or Japan I will make you a very serious offer if I like it, also if you give mw a telephone number I'll happy to call you yomorrow once I receive the pictures, thanks, Aaron (Dfriscokid) My email is [email protected]

For that price I'm not surprised it went that fast...someone's a lucky fellow.