• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning Abolt II Stainless Stalker 300 WM w/ boss $800

10ring1

This is a like new Browning A-Bolt II in 300 Winchester Magnum. This rifle is a flat out shooter. It has only been used to hunt with on a few outings and has been well taken care of. It has the 26" stainless steel barrel with Browning Boss recoil reduction and barrel tuning system. The rifle is shown with a Leupold VXIII 4.5-14x40 that can be purchased with the gun for an additional $400 but it is not included in the auction price. Original box and paperwork are included. The rifle is in excellent condition. Fixed $35 shipping to the CONUSA only (Alaska or Hawaii would be extra). Certified check or money order. Feel free to check my feedback. $800

IMG_20160411_170408371_zpsrxf6wvje.jpg

IMG_20160411_170402788_zpsllq9v9bn.jpg

IMG_20160411_170330215_HDR_zpsox5qt9uy.jpg

IMG_20160411_170647014_zpsbv8f9ztq.jpg

I see the box say's 26" barrel, but can you measure to confirm that does or does not include the boss. I have the same gun in 7mm Mag and it's length includes the Boss. This is an important distiction.

I love mine. It shoots berger's at near .5moa consistently(depending on my abilities of course), from 200-700 yds. Oddly, it shoots ~.75-.9 moa up to 200 yds.

The sound of the Boss requires diligent use of hearing protection, but for shots from 400-700, particularly in the field, the ability to sight your hit''s, while having the ability to fine tune the load is quite helpful and I'd highly recommend for those not seriously into reloading.

You can very cheaply buy a "spring kit" and make the factory trigger 1.5lbs and easily as good as any Timney or better aftermarket trigger.

I have a friend looking for a 300WM and I'm recommending to him to focus on a 26" barrel and to put a brake on it, so if you can confirm, ideally with a measuring tape, that the barrel itself is a 26" I will recommend that he contact you.

Thanks.

PS Does this have the non-ported boss as well?

Thanks for the info bk. Yes, measures 26 including boss. Without boss about 23". I do not have the CR brake. I bought it new but it is not in the box. Not sure why as I never used it. I bought another similar gun in 280 that didn't include it either for some reason. Thanks again and if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me

Recent Posts