• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-Bolt Varmint Stalker .204 Ruger

matthew lofton

Selling this to fund another build. Low round count, roughly 150. Over all good shape other than the stock. It originally had the Browning Duratouch rubberized coating on the stock which basically deteriorated into a sticky nasty mess so I scraped it off(nightmare), and rattle-canned the paint job you see pictured. 24" varmint barrel, Timney trigger spring upgrade(I think around 2.75lbs), Weaver Kaspa tactical 3-12x44, adjustable cheek rest. Definitely no show piece, but great gun, shoots 3/4" or better with factory Hornady 45psp or 40gr V-Max.

Rifle Only- $600 plus shipping to your FFL
Rifle w/scope & rings- $700 plus shipping to your FFL
0C579200-95D5-4C12-BFE3-F8DC5FBD8939.jpeg

.204 with 39gr SBK is the ultimate varmint Yote cartridge. Awesome cartridge
This rifle is a really good price and James thinking to cut it down Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
With Hornady VMax 40gr would be awesome Yote Slayer

Hmmm, I have a BUNCH of factory Hornady Superformance 32gr V-Max ammo. I wonder how well this rifle would do with that ammo? I assume you didn't try any 32gr ammo or did the 40-45gr stuff shoot better out of it?

I initially started with the 45gr soft point cause we shoot a lot of hogs on my lease. It shot those great so I stuck with those until I couldn't find them anymore, then I switched to the 40gr vmax and it shot those great also. Those are the only 2 I've ever shot out of it.