• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A Bolt Mountain Titanium 300 WSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheephunter2

Browning A Bolt Ti, 300 WSM, 23" Stainless Barrel, Titanium Action, Composite Bolt Sleeve, Dura Touch stock in Mossy Oak New Break Up, 98%, good trigger, good little shooter, $1250 to your FFL. I'll throw in a set of Talley mounts and rings also. Can email pix.

did you buy it new? how many rounds thru it?any scratches un metal?have any pics you could send?i just joined this site could you send me your phone number to find out more and how to buy from this site.

It shoots an inch with 165 grain Nosler Partitions or Barnes Triple Shock Factory loads. I used to have a regular A Bolt in 300 WSM that shot really well. I am thinning my herd a bit so that's why this one is for sale. I bought it used and I don't know the exact round count but it is in really good condition. No gouges, scratches, wear marks, etc. Send me your email address and I will email you some pictures and my phone number. Thanks

The email is kurtz underscore theresa. I dont know why it is underling the whole thing.

Lots of tire kickers. Nice lightweight rifle in almost new condition for what I have in it. These are no longer made and cost $1600 new if you can find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.