• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-Bolt Medallion w/ Leupold Scope FS....

Reloader

Browning A-Bolt Medallion Chambered in 30-06.

This is the A-Bolt w/ the shiny Gloss Blue finish and the engravings on the Drop Plate and Action metal. It has the Gloss finished wooden stock that is quite pretty IMO.

The rifle has a Leupold Vari-XII 3-9x40 mounted in steel Leupold bases and rings.

The Scope and rifle both look brand new. Metal is in perfect condition and has no wear marks at all. The scope also doesn't have a scratch on it. The stock has a few handling marks but, they are very small and you can't see them unless you are very close and you hold it to the light just right, they are not scratches but tiny dings.

I have not fired this rifle nor do I know the history of it because I got it in a trade deal, the bore looks like it is excellent shape and since there is no wear on the metal or Stock, I'd have to say it's been used very little. I've already got a Trusty Ole' 30-06 w/ several memories under it's belt so this one has got to go.

$675.00 shipped.

If you feel that's not a good deal make me an offer.

If you recieve the rifle and it is not exactly as I have described, I will gladly refund your money.

It will be tonight before I have a chance to snap some photos and post them.

Thanks for looking,

Reloader

Here's some pics.

I couldn't keep the reflections from showing up on the Blueing. The metal is in 100% condition. I also looked in the Barrel w/ a light and this gun couldn't have been fired much at all.

BrowningA-Bolt012.jpg

BrowningA-Bolt016.jpg

5a418922.jpg

82136fd0.jpg

f9a4f59b.jpg

BrowningA-Bolt015.jpg

The smudges on the drop plate pic are finger prints.
I couldn't get any of the tiny dents of the finish to show up in a picture, just reflections. Like I said, you have to hold it in the light just right to see them.

If you'd like any other pictures, I'd be glad to take some more.

Thanks for looking

Reloader

Recent Posts