• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-Bolt II Hunter LH 300 WSM $850

bullgator

I am relatively new here,and I really enjoy this site. I have been on GB since 2000 with 53 A+ and eBay 431+ feedback. I have my CHL and too many safe kings and queens. I will f2f in Houston area or ship. PAYPAL + fees or MO or personal check and of course CASH is always great. If out of state I will ship to your FFL agent for actual shipping cost. Picture attach button not found
This is just one of many rifles. Just inquire. Husqvarna, Browning, Winchester, Weatherby, Remington, Ruger, Norinco, Eddystone, Savage, SigArms and HK :D

The Browning is stock and in excellent condition and has Leupold type rings and base and a Leupold VX II 3-9x40mm AO scope and acquired it through a trade. It has a 23" barrel with a mfg code of MX351 which would make a a 2003 rifle. Link for rifle specs:

A-Bolt Hunter, Left-Hand, , Browning Firearms Product

Description: • Receiver - Steel, Low-luster blued finish, Glass bedded, Drilled and tapped for scope mounts • Barrel - Low-luster blued finish, Free floating, Hand chambered, Target Crown • Action - Bolt-action, 60º bolt lift, Non-rotating bolt sleeve, Adjustable trigger, Detachable box magazine, Hinged floorplate, Top-tang safety • Stock - Satin finish walnut, Checkered • Features - Sling swivel studs installed, Recoil pad

http://cid-f6ff838daddd70a7.photos....t II LH 300 wsm/Browning ABolt 300wsm 001.JPG

bullgator47 at gmail dot com email for pictures. Attach pictures button not found. I'm bad.

Last edited:
Browning%20ABolt%20300wsm%20001.JPG

Here you go. Nice rifle! Front rest needs a little work though. . .

My un-official scale that we use for eBay sales has the rifle as pictured not including the Coke Zero can at approximately 7.8 lbs unloaded of course.gun)

ok lets make a deal I want it for my dad i guess since i did not get the kimber. Whats my cut on the 257 roberts deal? Call me

This Rifle has been from a referral on this sight. Thank you for your replies and interest gun)

Last edited:
Not sure yet if i want to do it or not but thought i'd see if you are interested, tikka t3 stainless synthetic left hand 300 wsm. I'm just not that wild about synthetic stocks, so i'm thinking about moving this one down the road.

Recent Posts