• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-Bolt 7mm Rem. Mag. (stainless) $600

tackdriver10

$600. Gonna sell this one to help fund another project. Like the title says, its a stainless Browning A-Bolt in 7mm Rem. Mag. This is the older style that has the ribbed bolt. No Boss, but it does have the ports machined near the muzzle. I bought it second hand so I have no idea what the round count is, but I do know ive shot it 39 times. It was just an old knock around hunting rifle for me. It has a few blemishes on the stock, and a few on the barrel along with some light rust. But since its stainless, a good bead blasting job will make quick work of that. I hunted with it in all conditions, therefore I was never really concerned about it. Also, I have a set of 30mm talley lightweight rings that I'll leave on if you'd like. They are high and have been lapped. Email me for pics. [email protected] ,or for faster service, you can text me at 864-426-4991, and I'll gladly send some pics in return. Not really interested in trades. Ships to your FFL..

One other thing, I'm gonna list it on Gunbroker in the next day or two, so if your're interested, you might want to act quickly. Open to reasonable offers.

I am interested by ffl to ffl (I'm in Maine)...email me or pm me and we will work out the details.