• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning A-Bolt 7mm LEFT HAND

rynomar

I am selling a Browning A-Bolt Stainless Stalker 7mm Remington Magnum LEFT HAND rifle. I am the third owner of this rifle and it is in very good condition with a couple small scratches near the end of the barrel. The rifle has a 26" stainless barrel with the Browning B.O.S.S. tuneable muzzle break, which allows you to adjust the harmonics for different loads and achieve excellent accuracy.

This rifle is a tack driver with 180 grain Bergers. The stock is a composite and it has had a Timney Trigger Spring Upgrade, which gives it a great trigger. Also comes with a 20 MOA EGW Picatinny Rail attached, a non-ported CR muzzle end if you do not want to use the break, factory trigger springs, and the factory box. The rifle has had 330 rounds fired through it.

PM me if you would like more photos or information. Asking $550 shipped to your FFL in lower 48.

Thanks,
Ryan

Attachments

• IMG_2669.JPG
    IMG_2669.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2670.JPG
    IMG_2670.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2672.JPG
    IMG_2672.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2673.JPG
    IMG_2673.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 84
I had a question asked about the barrel length and wanted to share it. The rifle is labeled with a 26" barrel, but that includes the B.O.S.S. muzzle brake for a total barrel length of 25 7/8". With the brake removed, the barrel measured 23".

I will verify this rifle will shoot! I am the previous owner. I bought the rifle from my buddy's dad who bought it new. At 400 yards with 180g bergers I shot a 1.4 inch 3 shot group.