• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning 270 WSM Long Range Hunter SHOT special

browning442

NEW IN BOX - Browning 270 WSM Long Range Hunter SHOT show special with carbon fiber duratouch stock, 26" fluted stainless barrel. UNFIRED, took it in on trade and never have shot it, just mounted the scope (also new and unused) and it sat in the safe. I want to go a different cal since i already have a 270wsm.

Scope is a Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x44 Dead Hold BDC

Rifle and Talley rings - $1000 shipped
Scope - $450 shipped

Package $1400 shipped (prefer to keep scope so will definitely split for those interested in rifle and rings only).

Also have quite a few brass I'd ship with the rifle or package only for $50 not sure on count but its at least 100.

1570.jpg

Dang thats a super nice rifle. If I didn't have a 7 WSM I would be all over this.

I have one of these rifles in the same caliber. If anyone wants proof of how they shoot pm me and I'll email you pics of groups shot with mine.

Thanks Southernboy. I have an X-bolt Stainless Stalker 30-06 and it shoots roughly .5 MOA with Nosler BT factory ammo. I would assume this shoots just as well or better.

Recent Posts