• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brownells has 8 lb retumbo

So where you actually convicted of a felony? Or were your charges brought down to a misdemeanor? Seems like a lot of guys are wondering why a convicted poacher needs so much stuff for guns.
All the internet sleuths should know by now I wasn't convicted of a felony. Just some misdemeanors. But you know that Brian. Had I been convicted of a felony I wouldn't be able to have guns. Apparently you're a little slow to understand that people also have guns for reasons other than hunting 😉 need any retumbo?

Well at least you cleared it up a little. That's good! Thank you for the offer but I was able to get one thanks to your post. Thank you for that.
You should clear your name over at CWT too. Lots of guys over there making accusations. I just decided to ask, seemed to be the logical thing to do. Didn't think you would actually answer though, thanks for the honesty.

Well at least you cleared it up a little. That's good! Thank you for the offer but I was able to get one thanks to your post. Thank you for that.
You should clear your name over at CWT too. Lots of guys over there making accusations. I just decided to ask, seemed to be the logical thing to do. Didn't think you would actually answer though, thanks for the honesty.
I might go say hello to my friends over at CWT. Or I might let them make their crazy accusations about me being a convicted felon that can't have guns. In the end it doesn't matter. I've moved passed that and don't let what others say bother me. Life is good and I'll let bitter people be bitter about things that have no effect on their life. I start PA school next year and things are looking up.

I wish you the best of luck. I hope your able to stay on the straight and narrow from here on out. Good luck to you and again, thanks for the honesty.
Also sorry for derailing your post. Even those these posts are only relevant for 10 mins tops.