• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brownells H4350 1lbs.

Got an order in but their website doesn't track real time inventory so… there's a chance! You miss 100% of the powder orders you don't place.

I try not to be a hoarder but MAN it's getting tough to shoot and have enough to get by.

The advantage of H4350 over IMR 4350 is insensitivity to extreme temperatures. Otherwise its almost the identical burn rate, within a hairs breadth, and with variation in lots,
really its not any significant difference. If you shoot in moderate temps or develop loads in cold and shoot in cold IMR would be fine.

Just dont develop a hot load using IMR at 70 degrees and go shoot at 95 degrees.

As stated above, IMR is really close but APPEARS to be a little more temperature sensitive as compared to H4350. If you are shooting in a stable environment and not going from 800-5000 feet and temperature change, the IMR 4350 seems to give a little more speed but that is subjective for each rifle. When I say a little more.....I mean a little more. At this point in time...you have to shoot what you can find!!lol

Recent Posts