• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brownell's CCI #450 Small Rifle Magnum Primers

That's insane...I'll keep running my stockpile down and see if things get better than 3X the price I bought them at. But the heads up is appreciated.

As long as gasoline is in the $3.25 plus ballpark, and there is 5 to 8%
CPI inflation being reported, and manufacturers cant get anyone to work, I think its hard to see primers back at $40 per thousand. I think $65 to $80 is about the best one can do right now. Benchrest Match primers maybe a little more even.

But you better have a big stash if you are waiting for $40 again. Sorry to say so, but I believe that's reality right now.

Maybe it can change in 3 to 5 years but only if we get a different administration and govt. in charge.

Hostile to fossil fuels and energy independence means an inflation ripple through the whole economy.

It may get worse. Buckle your seat belt.

Yep. I had zero and needed them. I've waited for a while and even tried to trade locally with no luck.
Gunbroker was out of hand on prices.
Yeah...We used to buy them for 35-45 / 1k ... but at 80, I had to grab some because that may be the price we'll have to get used to for a while!