Broughton 5C® Rifle Barrels Accelerated Shipment Custom Barrel Program

ADMIN

Administrator
The last few years the custom rifle barrel industy let delivery times stretch out to many months or even up to a year which just should not be for small barrel orders. Stocking generic contoured blanks didn't fit our thoughts to provide the best product for our customers.

Early in 2014 Broughton 5C® Rifle barrels decided to change the way things are done. Thinking out of the box predicated to our employees' ideas to provide outstanding accuracy rifle barrel blanks. This allowed Broughton to dedicate a percentage of production constantly for a stocking blank program in common caliber and 5C® twists with constant replenishment. This allows customers custom contour 5C® barrel blanks in custom lengths their way in a few weeks, not months, without any compromise in the extreme accuracy and long barrel life they were used to from Broughton 5C® Rifle Barrels.

Check out our website - http://www.rifle-barrels.net/ - for more information or give us a call.

Tim North

Best barrels in the industry and customer service second to none. Ordered a barrel and was machining it exactly 30 days later!

Mr. North

What is the fastest twist 375 cal barrel you make ?

I'm looking for 8 twist for the 400 gr CEB MTH bullets

Broughton crafts 8 and 10 twist 375 caliber 5C® barrels up to 2" OD and 32" finished length.

We do not chamber or gunsmith? This is the craft of the best gunsmiths in the country we work with. This is their specialty. They do the finest job of chambering in America to match the quality of our barrels. We specialize in crafting the contoured rifle barrel blanks.

Happy Birthday America !!!!!

Tim North
Broughton 5C® Rifle Barrels
920-922-4882

That is great news !

For my new wildcat the 375 Warlord (375/585 HE) I need a .375 caliber 1.350" diameter shank x 6" long and Sendero contour 32" fin length in 8 twist 5c

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.