Bro's Wasatch Bull

Nice bull, sir!
Nice bull ! I've hunted wasatch for 30 + years and the herds have definitely changed . With the population growth and the heavy use of side by sides and such you really got to put the boots to work . If your persistent and patient you can still find the quality. I've personally have put glass on 12 - 15 350 class bulls this year . And several 160 -180 class bucks . They are there it's just not road hunting . Good luck and happy hunting !

He shot it with a Christensen Mesa 6.5 PRC and Hornady 147 grain ELDM factory match ammo. Bull dropped in his tracks with one shot. It was a high shoulder hit.

With the way Utah manages the bulls you were lucky ... They used to manage for 7-8 year old bulls on the units.. People were crying about more opportunity so they started giving all the late season tags and the Bulls have taken a big hit.. There are still some good bulls but the days of 20+ 400 bulls plus coming out of Utah is over.. I lived there for 37 years and drew one elk tag putting in every year.. You are almost better off just saving your money and buying a hunt... Great State, Great country, Good Animals , and not so many tags.. Just a supply and Demand thing.. Great job Guys on a Nice bull... Good family times.