BROKE MY SHOULDER

Ok, heres the rest of the story, Three big bruisers (for trophy specs, they were 300 pouds each) were haressing a beautiful princess in a dark ally and i interviened and made a citizens arrest of all three, But before putting the last one down, he hit me on the sholder with a baseball bat, Really,,,,,
I'm sure it was a scene out of a Jason Bourne movie right up to the end. ;) I hope you're healing well.

I feel for you more than I can say , I fell from a ladder Friday and broke my shoulder and hip as well. Sitting in a wheel chair now and first thing I ask the surgeon was when can I start shooting again. It's not going to be for awhile so I'm goi g to be living vicariously through the group .

That is bad. at least i didnt break my hip, only the shoulder. The pain is horendus i hope yours is less. just got new meds, swapped me from Codine to Hydrocodone an hour ago and it seems better.

UPDATE!!!!!
WOW, got the roadster inspected and tire repaired, got the Lexus SC cranked and it didnt miss a beat after 3 weeks, went out for my political meet and had breakfast out, I am tired, but it looks like with only slight pain left, I AM BACK. Not full strength yet, but will be soon. Life is good once again.
Dr says no shooting any thing, especially the 50bmg til January...Bummer, but it will be a new year, the past two years have not been all that enjoyable with a huricane, COVID, and losing my wife. but i am off the ropes now and things are looking good.

Last edited: