Broke My Accuracy Record Today!

7mmRemMag

I got my Bell and Carlson Carbelite stock from midway on Friday. For my Rem 700 ADL 7mm Rem Mag. With a little fitting and shaving because of the magnum contour barrel I had her free floating like it was supposed to be. Any how it was already accurate with the factory synthetic stock but its even more accurate now with the Bell and Carlson! Well I shot two different loads that I normally shoot. Here are the pictures! 160gr nolser accubond, and 150gr sierra match king. And a picture of the gun too.

Attachments

• DSCN0860.JPG
    DSCN0860.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN0861.JPG
    DSCN0861.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCN0863.JPG
    DSCN0863.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN0864.JPG
    DSCN0864.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 96
Thanks! yeah and to think that I almost got rid of it because I hadn't used it for a couple of seasons because of my beloved 270wsm lol. I'm glad I didn't. Just did the stock and ordered a Kenton Turret for the Leupold. She will definitely see some long range time and some hunting this season. gun)

Thanks. It's not the original barrel. A gunsmith messed up the threads some how on the original one. So I had to have another one installed. It is a factory Remington barrel though. I had to get it in stainless because the matte were unavailable at the time. I had the action and lugs trued by a friend of mine.

Hi there 7mmRemMag ...

Nice shooting ... That rifle of yours seems to be real happy on that new stock ....

I had a good day at the range too and also shot one of my best groups today with my old Mauser K98 in 308 Win .... Real happy ...

8711d1335072030-180gr-sierra-gamekings-308win-deer-50-200m-p1010968-small.jpg

Ummmm.... hey buddy, your scopes off! You missed the dime on all three targets. Heck the one target you missed the whole thing. I just see a dime!!!:D Just kidding.. good shooting brother!

Tank

Hi there 7mmRemMag ...

Nice shooting ... That rifle of yours seems to be real happy on that new stock ....

I had a good day at the range too and also shot one of my best groups today with my old Mauser K98 in 308 Win .... Real happy ...

That is some good shooting! Congrats! Yeah the con's on having one of your rifles shoot like that is that you always wanting all your rifles to shoot that accurate! Lol it can be a pain in the butt! But once you find a load they like, things seem to start falling into place. Nice shooting bro!

Ummmm.... hey buddy, your scopes off! You missed the dime on all three targets. Heck the one target you missed the whole thing. I just see a dime!!!:D Just kidding.. good shooting brother!

Tank

liltank! LOL this one had me laughing so hard! Believe it or not I've had people really say some similar things.....Like...." But you missed the bulls eye " etc LOL
Thanks for the compliments, Honestly, I get pumped up every time a read all the posts on the forum. Most of you guys can really shoot way out there and drop em! I'm hoping to get consistent past 550 which is as far as I feel comfortable. Though I've killed at 600 already once. I want to master longer distances. The problem is.... I always end up spending more money! :D LR shooting is a hard habit to kick and so is everything tied to it..... like reloading! But hey its fun!gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.