Broadhead that flies strait?

Slick trick is the only broad head that I use. Flat, straight and true. Great blood trails and pass throughs on most if not all my animals. If you decided to go with them, you'll never need anything else.

In my experience, the Slick Tricks are a great shooting head, but they end up low at extended ranges.y presumption is that "sizzle" they make on the way to the target is catching wind and creating drag. Shuttle T's, at least in my opinion, are the ticket for spot on flight. There's video of Dan Evans shooting basketball sized groups at 180+ on YouTube somewhere. Those Exodus heads shoot great too, the swept version shoots better in wind as it has less blade surface than the full blade version. The swept one is considered barbed however, so make sure to check your local regulations before buying them. Hope that helped.

Lots of good posts here. I mainly hunt elk and prefer a heavy blade.That is what the phat head is, look at its thickness lot thicker than most and has a small profile so does not want to wind plane, I probably have taken about 50 animals with this head in the 100 grain, at the 280-300 fps. Taken over 15 bulls and alot of pass threws.This is a great broadhead. Bow and paper tunes are musts.I have spent time to align all broadheads also but from numbering this doent always matter. I 100 % test all arrows set up to hunt, they have to group or dont make it to hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.