Brass?

Nosler brass is soft to the extent I get extractor marks with fairly mild loads. Hornady historically has had primer pockets loosen faster for me, but seems to eat up a bit more pressure.

Hornady brass is typically lighter weight and more H2O capacity than others. Up to 20gr per case less (ie. 270) and 2-3 gr H2O more.
So yes, it does make a difference in velocity. My Hornady loads take +/- 2gr more of powder to achieve the same velocity. Many are therefore over book max charge value, but perfectly safe. In fact, I typically use book velocity, rather than load weight when doing load development (correcting as necessary for barrel length).

Hornady also has huge spread in case weight, like 10-11gr (I.e 270 Win 170-182 gr). However, H2O capacity is more consistent (<0.3 gr H2O spread over such a large range) - which I found quite suprising.
Well I need brass but can't find Hornady. Brass. I was planning on maybe going with nosler brass

To answer your question, yes. I had a very nice load using a certain brand of brass and then switched because someone gave me a batch of a different brand. Long story short the latter brass load blew primers.

Also, I have never had any luck with Hornady brass. Primer pockets go real fast in all my experience.
I find that true of Nosler brass. NP with Hornady stuff.

Nosler or Hornady brass? Will changes in brand change loads drastically?
I have had the same experience with the different brass manufacturers. Brand selection does matter IMHO, as they are all different with capacity's and performance. I use Lapua exclusively for all my tools. Doesn't matter between hunting rig, tactile rig or competition rig they all have the same diet. But that's just me...

Lapua is my favorite, but it isn't available for some of the cartridges I own. When this "shortage" eases, I'd like to try Peterson and ADG for my grandsons' rifles. I have new Lapua, Nosler and Norma for my rifles.