Brass sizing question

A lot of good advice here but...
before anybody talks you into buying more equipment (which you probably will someday), learning to use what you have first will be more important.
@johnnyk 's advice to lightly brush/lube the inside of your case mouths will probably clear up most of your concerns at the present. His method sounds exactly like my method, have done this for years and it most definitely will smooth out the "hard to withdraw" and "squeeky" removal of the expander button from your necks.
Good luck
Also measure your loaded case necks and compare with your fired cases. If your fired cases are equal or larger then using a slightly larger expander button may give you slightly more clearance for a little easier seating.
If the fired necks measure smaller than loaded cases you may indeed have to turn your necks.
Lastly if you have access to annealing, often annealing will give you a more consistent seating "feel".

A lot of good advice here but...
before anybody talks you into buying more equipment (which you probably will someday), learning to use what you have first will be more important.
@johnnyk 's advice to lightly brush/lube the inside of your case mouths will probably clear up most of your concerns at the present. His method sounds exactly like my method, have done this for years and it most definitely will smooth out the "hard to withdraw" and "squeeky" removal of the expander button from your necks.
Good luck
But hes damaging bullets trying to seat them from FL size die

But hes damaging bullets trying to seat them from FL size die
You guys got way ahead of me...lol....when i got to page 2 i realized that....tried to address in in my next post.
A lot of us have been where he is at one time and it can be frustrating. Especially if you had to learn on your own in days before internet.

It seems some dies squeeze the neck worse than others. The lee that my bro has for his .308 for example is quite excessive. Again for guys that think 200 yards is long range it's not really a problem. The rounds fit the gun ect. No vlds. They're loading coreloks ect.

Unfortunately its costs to up grade but a guy can usually sell the old and enjoy the less hassle of the new.

Btw....I have a caldwell Chrony for sale.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.