Brass Quality

ernierod

I will be reloading for a 260 Remington. I would like to buy some quality brass. I can get Norma,Nosler,Remington and maybe Lapua brass.Of these brands-which will be longer lasting or posses better reloading characteristics. Thanks for opinions.

I am no expert
Most of the guys here know ALOT more than me
I use only winchester brass and allway have
for me it last a long time I have some brass on the 7th load with
no signs
I have found some bad pieces in a bag, from time to time
sent them into to winchester and they send me a bag not a bad trade one or two bad ones for a bag of 50
alot to be said for a company that stands behind its product these days

I've not had any problems with the Remington Brass in my .260 Most cost effective and I can get sub-minute accuracy. That said, I own Lapua for my 308 and nosler brass for my 300 rum (also have some remmy for the rum). My .260 is my mountain rifle and my remington brass is working ok in it. my 2 cents. rc

Best to worst

Lapua
Norma
Nosler
Remington

AGREE WITH THAT ORDER! But I don't think Lapua is making .260 brass. Probably can reform it from 243? Not certain.

There have been some good articles written on 6mmbr about this(260 REM) as well.
Might want to check into them.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.