brass for a .308 norma?

I appreciate it, I guess I'll try resizing some 300 win mag cases. I'd love to have what you got. Buy them or maybe I have something your looking for.How do we take care of it?

ok guys put your heads together, Am going through the Magnum Brass I have.
I was told I can use the 7MM, the.338 Win Mag,and a .30-338.
I was told the necks would be short but it will work.Do you know any othe brass that is compatable this calibre. I cant find in my books a .30-338 winchester.

Thak you.
There is a gent in Gunbroker that has a few original brass casings. 550Magnum is his ID. New, unfired. Bundles of 50, $100. Just sayin'...🤪

is any of your 308 Norma brass available. I see its been about a year since your post. thats why I thought to ask. My email is koope67@ yahoo.com
thank you

I have also gone to 300 win mag. Just finished 48 rounds. A little time involved,must make sure you chamber the cases, seemed to vary on me. First ran through die then trimmed. Going to try trimming then die to find if it works better.
2082E17A-E238-491B-9484-A31B96AAFEBB.jpeg
image.jpg

is any of your 308 Norma brass available. I see its been about a year since your post. thats why I thought to ask. My email is koope67@ yahoo.com
thank you
There is a gent in Gunbroker that has a few original brass casings. 550Magnum is his ID. New, unfired. Bundles of 50, $100. Just sayin'...🤪

I have also gone to 300 win mag. Just finished 48 rounds. A little time involved,must make sure you chamber the cases, seemed to vary on me. First ran through die then trimmed. Going to try trimming then die to find if it works better.View attachment 270604View attachment 270602
if you use a 338 win mag die adjusted high and slow down when pushing the shoulder back, you have to hold slow steady pressure on the press so the brass has time to flow then use your 308 Norma die to set headspace on the shoulder not the belt.
don't anneal first it will cause more problems than it is worth and only use new brass if possible. I form brass all the time and that is classic to much to fast

Recent Posts