• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brass case tumbler/vibrator

Hespco

Do you have a case tumbler or vibrator your not using any more ? If so would you consider selling or perhaps trading for some bullets .6.5, 7mm, or 30 cal. I have. Maybe even you might like some of my home cast Powder coated bullets, 30 cal, 357, 44, 45 of vagarious sizes. Let me know what you think.

I have an extra tumbler that I no longer use. It is the 2 can roller tumbler that is sold by Harbor Freight. If you are interested, make me an offer..

Do you have a case tumbler or vibrator your not using any more ? If so would you consider selling or perhaps trading for some bullets .6.5, 7mm, or 30 cal. I have. Maybe even you might like some of my home cast Powder coated bullets, 30 cal, 357, 44, 45 of vagarious sizes. Let me know what you think.

I believe I have an RCBS tumbler. It's used but functions perfectly. If I can find the media you can have that as well. Give me a holler if you're interested. $15+ or- for the shipping.