• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brand New Tikka T3x Stock, bottom plastic and Magazine

Brianc74

I have brand new Tikka T3x take off stock, bottom plastic and magazine. It's the Sportsmans Warehouse Superlite Model in Black. WTS for $110 plus shipping for all.

Placed on other forums now. Timestamp rules apply. 1st to say they will take this and then followup with a PM to confirm will win.

Brian

Last edited:
I would like to keep the mag with this setup. So who ever buys the stock and bottom metal has a new magazine. But if someone only wants the stock. Then I will sell separately. But stock must sell 1st.

Brian

I have brand new Tikka T3x take off stock, bottom plastic and magazine. It's the Sportsmans Warehouse Superlite Model in Black. WTS for $110 plus shipping for all.

Placed on other forums now. Timestamp rules apply. 1st to say they will take this and then followup with a PM to confirm will win.

Brian
Curious what you replaced/upgraded the stock and hardware with. I just picked up a sportsmans warehouse superlite and now I'm looking for a compact stock to put on it for my 10 year old to shoot...

I'm having Allterra Arms build some rifles off the Tikka Actions for me. I went with the stock they build in house. It's a sweet feeling stock and really lightweight.

Brian

I appreciate the bump.
Price drop. I'm selling without the action screws and recoil lug.
Will sell for $75 plus shipping.

Brian