brand new member

lonman59

I am new to this site. I am from a small town in SE GA. I graduated HS in '77 and attended the College of Hard Knocks until '87. After graduating from this higher education institute I enrolled in college and earned a BS in Mechanical Engineering in '92.
I have been a firearm owner since my dad bought me my first gun when i was 13. It was a Stevens .410 ga single shot shotgun and I still have it. I also have been an avid reloader since the early 80's. I reload 9's, 38/357's, 45's, .223, .30-30, 6mm, 7mm-08s, 12 gauge, etc.
Prior to the '08 presidential election I was pretty much satisfied with a single stage RCBS set up to do my reloads. Well things have changed and I am now looking to speed things up a bit. That is why I have joined this forum. I would appreciate any input about progressive machines pros and cons. Let me know and thank you for you time.
Lonster

Welcome. The reloading sub furom usually has some thread on reloaders, etc. that's fresh. If not, post a question and you will get responses.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Its a very informative place. Allot of great and helpful guys here. Don't let the wolves discourage you.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.