• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED brand new leica geovid 10 x 42 hd for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbo62

I have a new pair of leica geovid 10 x 42 hd bino's/ range finder for sale, opened box only to take a pair of pics i had got these for my birthday but my wife got me a pair or new swaro's. So i kept them and am selling these price is $2050 plus shipping will accept postal money orders and per cks no shipping till per ck clears plz ask any questions at my email [email protected] thanks these look super cool so with hunting trips around the corner this is the time to buy. the new pics are up to show the skeptics that this is a real ad not some phony one i have over 180 transactions on gunbroker my user name there is propanebaby so its all real folks as for communication by email to the skeptic i do all my business by email but again in honor of the skeptic here is my cell num 540-247-3607 thanks

Tim

ps as for a 1 time poster we all have to start out sometime with a new site its quite a shame that people seem to think everybody is a crook as a retired marine i kinda resent that

Attachments

• geovid 3.jpg
    geovid 3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 13
  • geovid 4.jpg
    geovid 4.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 7
  • geovid puter screen.jpg
    geovid puter screen.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
With all due respect, this ad throws up a ton of red flags to me. I sincerely hope this is a legitimate ad and deal, but I don't have a good first impression.

Brand new member
First post
Stock photos
Email communication requested

Perhaps you can post some actual photos of your binoculars. Even better, put the binoculars in front of your computer screen with this thread pulled up in the background.

Again, I hope this is an honest ad. I really do.

Tim, your wording makes it sound as though it will be a privilege to buy something from you.

You already seem ****ed that, "People seem to think that everybody is a crook"
Where did that come from...Jeez.

You finish by saying, "As a retired marine I resent that." What the hell does that mean? Does being a Marine somehow make you better than the rest of us?

Check yourself.

Tim, I learned this lesson the hard way, I bought a Vectronix plrf from a first time poster. Two months later NCIS called, short story short, service man I bought them from had stolen them, and sold to me. NCIS picked up range finders and I am out $4000.00. So I hope you understand the stigma that goes along with the people who just join and post something for sale, if this is a legit sale.

Please post photos with this thread in the background. Len B You need to look into this guy. No one accused you of being a crook.

Corey

Please post photos with this thread in the background. Len B You need to look into this guy. No one accused you of being a crook.

Corey

Pics are up. Can't make out if this is the thread showing in background but I see personal pics posted.

I have a new pair of leica geovid 10 x 42 hd bino's/ range finder for sale, opened box only to take a pair of pics i had got these for my birthday but my wife got me a pair or new swaro's. So i kept them and am selling these price is $2050 plus shipping will accept postal money orders and per cks no shipping till per ck clears plz ask any questions at my email [email protected] thanks these look super cool so with hunting trips around the corner this is the time to buy. the new pics are up to show the skeptics that this is a real ad not some phony one i have over 180 transactions on gunbroker my user name there is propanebaby so its all real folks as for communication by email to the skeptic i do all my business by email but again in honor of the skeptic here is my cell num 540-247-3607 thanks

Tim

ps as for a 1 time poster we all have to start out sometime with a new site its quite a shame that people seem to think everybody is a crook as a retired marine i kinda resent that

I would have advised you to take a step back and look at the big picture before jumping out and looking like a jerk, but that ship sailed. You obviously didn't figure out that I posted my comments for your benefit, because your initial ad was terrible.

Perhaps if you would have provided ALL pertinent information right out of the gate, along with actual photos of your binocs, this would have been a lot different. No one here is psychic, so don't get all bent out of shape by defiantly throwing out info about yourself like that's somehow old news. You are unknown on this forum.

I didn't even mention your price being astronomically high, out of respect for the ad and giving you the benefit of the doubt. Guess that was unnecessary.

I see you sent me a PM of some sort as well, but I have no intention of reading it after seeing how you act. Delete.

You seem to feel that you showed up here, entitled to something. You are wrong.

If you think the price is good, so be it. I hope you find a buyer who agrees. I happen to know of much better options.

You were extended courtesy, until you tossed it out the window with your arrogant rebuttals and delusions of grandeur. I'm not going back-and-forth with you, though. You've put yourself and your wares out there for people to evaluate. The market will decide how to proceed with both. Good luck. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.