• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED brand new leica geovid 10 x 42 hd for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody owes you anything in life.

You can off like a jerk from the get go and were treated as such.

thats your problem son all you are such brave big mouths from your mommy's basement seriously you all need to grow up and maybe contribute to society instead of just wasting broad band with garbage

Tim, read your reply's and then tell me if you would buy $2,000 Bino's from "That Guy".

You come across as such a huge douchebag that I almost feel sorry for you. You totally embarrass yourself.

If your last post/above isn't the most pretentious piece of garbage then I don't know what is. How do you even know who you are talking to?

Great job Devil Dog.

You sound like such a smart, articulate, educated, insightful, sensitive, and worldly fellow! Your witt is razor sharp!

Good Luck with the Bino's Tough Guy!

OK Son whatever you say.

You are embarrassing yourself and the Corp!

if you say so douche do the world a favor and just go away dont go away mad just go away lol folks with intelligence grow weary of you

Ok Jarhead no problem. You've done an excellent job of showing everyone what you're all about.....surely someone here will buy your Bino's:)

I'm outa here Tim, Take Care.

Lets go folks these are some nice optics you have the contact info in front of you and the price is right other places online you will pay more for the same product the email and cell num are good so lets do some business

Status
Not open for further replies.