• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand New Burris Xtr II

Motoman006

i have two scopes i only need one both are brand new in boxes whichever one sells i will use the other one

i have a 5-25x50 Burris XTR II SCR-MOA Model# 201052 <-- hard to find model
and a 8-40x50 Burris XTR II f-class MOA Model# 201080

$1125 shipped for either one whichever dont sell i will use

thanks

I have absolutely no clue how nobody has taken the 5-25. That is a GREAT scope (love that reticle and that glass), and the price is right. Not to mention it's tax season.........

Good luck. If I was a betting man, that will be gone by the end of the day. If I hadn't just purchased an ATACR Enhanced that would be mine :)

I have absolutely no clue how nobody has taken the 5-25. That is a GREAT scope (love that reticle and that glass), and the price is right. Not to mention it's tax season.........

Good luck. If I was a betting man, that will be gone by the end of the day. If I hadn't just purchased an ATACR Enhanced that would be mine :)

Yea the 5-25 scr moa is an impossible scope to find as well

I know you said it's brand new, but do you have pics of the 5-25 SCR? And what kind of payments will you accept?

I can get a picture but the box is un-opened still wrapped in the plastic

PayPal as friend(no fees) or money order are prefered

I can't get pictures till Monday I just left this morning we are going out of town, will be back Monday

I will pics as soon as I'm back, if anyone wants it pending pictures we can do that, if you want me cell and want to call or text please message me