BR4 rangefinder

I just went down this road. I went with the Sig5k. Ranges out to distances I have no business shooting game at. Also has ONBOARD ballistic solutions out to 800 yards using AppliedBallistics/Sig software. It's worth a hard look as it can be had for $500-600. The 5k is just a smaller version of the 8k which for most of us is all we need. I've programmed 5 of my rifles into it and it's spot on. Has onboard real-time environmental info also.

$499
The BR4 has onboard solutions as well and will give a solution as far as it will range - which is far. It's ranging performance is impressive and optimized for game/soft targets so you'll get ranging much further with this one on an animal than you'll get with other brands. Extremely fast computations and very accurate solutions factoring in environmental/earth effects. You'll be impressed. Spend time with it and the function will become of part of you. Good luck.

I know better than this but my first question I would ask is what glass are you using and do you want it all in one? Everything everyone has mentioned I've had or tried and all great toys. If you want a all in one deal and you're not using Swaro or equal glass then 10K sigs are a one shop deal. Glass ain't bad just not that kind of glass if you are running the good glass the sig 8k would be my second choice. here's why it's the only one on the market that lets you tune or adjust your laser besides being the quickest out there i know of.
The one thing i do love about the BRs is where you can switch the range to near or far. My opinion most missed shots in todays world if your ballistics are right is the wrong range
(not counting wind) but that's another thread. Good Luck they are all good choices and what is Mac Daddy today is old tomorrow
Yup all good info. Run Swaro Binos and spotters along with Mark 5's and other high end optics, I also have my run of the mill stuff as well. Before I anchored in to the RF I kept I really got behind it and used it. I just didn't need the extra the 8k offered or the BR4 in my type of situations especially at the $ differential. My friend David has the BR4 and we ran all 5 rifle profiles in numerous settings and all solutions matched to the 5K. Done at the range and in field situations as well. After 2-3 weeks I decided to keep the 5k as it did everything I needed and did it perfectly. Ranged some Coues deer at 1200 yards with no issues. Whichever you choose I think any of the 3 will suffice for the OP, unless he wants ballistic onboard solutions over 800 yards on game. Just another option.

Buy the Revic BR4 and don't look back. It does all that it should, as good or better than any other and without the need to be linked up to other devices. I had the BR2500 and it worked very well, but had issues with a dim display, size and weight.

The BR4 is a dream, small, and extremely fast to shooting solution... an accurate shooting solution. Should you ever need customer support, Gunwerks is tops!

Buy the Revic BR4 and don't look back. It does all that it should, as good or better than any other and without the need to be linked up to other devices. I had the BR2500 and it worked very well, but had issues with a dim display, size and weight.

The BR4 is a dream, small, and extremely fast to shooting solution... an accurate shooting solution. Should you ever need customer support, Gunwerks is tops!
That last sentence is what I was wanting to hear. I emailed them and they responded back in a timely fashion. I haven't bought yet but going to

Recent Posts