Boyd's Stocks

I am looking to upgrade my Ruger M77 Mark II factory stock, I want one with the vertical grip, but McMillan and Manners do not seem to make one for the Ruger, but I did find Boyd's makes one for my rifle called the Pro Varmint, has anyone handled one of these stocks? It looks like a McMillan style A3 with the wider forend. I have never held a Boyd's stock, I was wondering how strong they are and if they fit your rifle when received or if you have to do some modifications to have them fit? They also have the at-one that I have been looking at as well, but was really wanting the vertical grip like what is on the Pro-Varmint, any information you could provide on Boyd's would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I have used Boyd's twice on two factory guns and think they are a good value, look good, and shot good. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. I should add I am left handed and they make those too.

I've got an at one stock on my Ruger American 6.5 CM and love it. I got the laminant stock, adj comb and LOP. Also got the vertical grips option. Shoots great!
I have a Winchester M70 270 Win. In right hand that may get the At-one stock that is thumbhole/pistol grip, adjustable comb and LOP.

I am looking to upgrade my Ruger M77 Mark II factory stock, I want one with the vertical grip, but McMillan and Manners do not seem to make one for the Ruger, but I did find Boyd's makes one for my rifle called the Pro Varmint, has anyone handled one of these stocks? It looks like a McMillan style A3 with the wider forend. I have never held a Boyd's stock, I was wondering how strong they are and if they fit your rifle when received or if you have to do some modifications to have them fit? They also have the at-one that I have been looking at as well, but was really wanting the vertical grip like what is on the Pro-Varmint, any information you could provide on Boyd's would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
I have several Boyd's stocks and they have all been drop in fit. I ordered one this week and it arrived at my door in Canada in 5 days.