• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED bowtech assassin

laker

Have a right hand bow tech Assassin with a 7 pin spot hog sight, octane quiver and QAD drop away rest. Draw length is 28.5". Draw weight is 70lbs. Let off is 80%. Bow can be adjusted from 26"-30" draw length and 40-70lb draw weight. $250

Located in eastern Montana
CCC4DEDB-BAC2-4E5C-A45E-505E33554AEB.jpeg

E0BBB84A-1F78-468E-883D-DB5FCDCD615B.jpeg

Are the draw length and draw weight user adjustable without a press. I'm rehabbing from rotator cuff, will have to start out low on the draw weight? And since I don't have a scale, would you be able to adjust the draw weight prior to shipping. Just researching at this point… Thanks

Are the draw length and draw weight user adjustable without a press. I'm rehabbing from rotator cuff, will have to start out low on the draw weight? And since I don't have a scale, would you be able to adjust the draw weight prior to shipping. Just researching at this point… Thanks
They are adjustable. No I don't have a bow press to do it. I'm not even sure shipping is an option with prices like they are. I'd have to buy a bow case to ship it in

South eastern Montana. After looking at the new bow offerings I think I'm just going to hold onto this one unless someone can really talk me out of it