Boulder Creek Outfitters, Idaho?

33nos

I am looking for an outfitter for my first rifle Elk hunt. I came across Boulder Creek Outfitters in Idaho. Looking for any feed back from anyone that has hunted with these guys, specifically elk.

Thanks

Tom

I recommend jokers wild outdoors. Almost got a job with them but unfortunately turned it down due to having time with my kids and wife.

Went up with them a couple times to test it out. Great group of guides. They want nothing but for you guys to have fun. Depending on which outfit (lemhi or diamondcreek) the cook is fantastic.

What kind of hunt are you wanting to do with them? What are your antler expectations?

I recommend jokers wild outdoors. Almost got a job with them but unfortunately turned it down due to having time with my kids and wife.

Went up with them a couple times to test it out. Great group of guides. They want nothing but for you guys to have fun. Depending on which outfit (lemhi or diamondcreek) the cook is fantastic.
You had me with the fantastic cook part LOL. I was about to post a similar question then I saw your reply to this question. I'll definitely check out Joker wild.