Bottom metal help

PRCLITE

I just picked up an Impact Titan action which won't accept the standard BDL bottom metal and has to be M5. I'm guessing the lightest option is the Hawkins M5 Oberndorf but wanted to check to see if there's anything lighter I can get. I haven't ordered a stock yet so haven't committed to anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've heard nothing but good things about the Hawkins, just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything out there I haven't learned about yet that might be lighter. I have goals for this build and every ounce counts.

There might be something else I don't remember but when I was looking for light and strong that was my number one. I went with the Hunter DBM though For the removable mag option.

Looks like the Hawkins M5 Oberndorf is going to be my best option. Now to really figure out a good lightweight hybrid stock I can stalk and shoot prone with. Love the EH-1 but again every ounce counts for this build!

I just picked up an Impact Titan action which won't accept the standard BDL bottom metal and has to be M5. I'm guessing the lightest option is the Hawkins M5 Oberndorf but wanted to check to see if there's anything lighter I can get. I haven't ordered a stock yet so haven't committed to anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My understanding is, the M5 Oberndorf just fits the M5 cut-out in the stock, but still requires a mag box, spring and follower. If your Titan won't except std BDL, the M5 Oberndorf isn't what you want. "M5" designates a removable magazine type bottom metal. But, maybe you're planning on using a Wyatts extended center feed mag?

My understanding is, the M5 Oberndorf just fits the M5 cut-out in the stock, but still requires a mag box, spring and follower. If your Titan won't except std BDL, the M5 Oberndorf isn't what you want. "M5" designates a removable magazine type bottom metal. But, maybe you're planning on using a Wyatts extended center feed mag?
Are you sure about that? I'll have to call Hawkins precision on Monday to be sure. Thank you for the heads up, that would have sucked if I got it in and it doesn't fit.

From my understanding the M5 Orberndorf mimics a BDL floor plate with internal mag and is designed to fit in the M5 inlet. Is this not the case?
I would call Impact if I were you. I'm curious about what it is with the BDL that won't work with the actions- most actions will work with ADL/BDL/DBM or whatever- the BDL vs M5 is more for what stock you have (M5 had a bigger footprint and requires more stock material to be removed).

The Hawkins M5 Oberndorf would sit flush in an M5 inlet stock, much like a BDL, but would require a Wyatt's internal magazine and would let you seat your bullets longer if desired. Again, though, I would call Impact to ask these questions- I am not clear why an ADL/BDL wouldn't work and would want to know just to know.

I would call Impact if I were you. I'm curious about what it is with the BDL that won't work with the actions- most actions will work with ADL/BDL/DBM or whatever- the BDL vs M5 is more for what stock you have (M5 had a bigger footprint and requires more stock material to be removed).

The Hawkins M5 Oberndorf would sit flush in an M5 inlet stock, much like a BDL, but would require a Wyatt's internal magazine and would let you seat your bullets longer if desired. Again, though, I would call Impact to ask these questions- I am not clear why an ADL/BDL wouldn't work and would want to know just to know.
I guess I worded it wrong to begin with. I understand the M5 is the inlet cut on the stock and really has nothing to do with the action. Here is the link to the action https://impactprecisionshooting.com/products/impact-737t-titan-mag-bf?_pos=2&_sid=d268b745a&_ss=r

If you look at the bottom of the description it says it won't work with BDL hardware which I'm guessing maybe the action screws are a different length or thread maybe? Not sure what the AW cut refers to other than maybe the feed ramp or the opening of the housing under the bolt?