Bottom Metal and Magazine for 300 WSM on LA Rem 700

Lpart

I am looking for bottom metal and magazine for a 300 WSM built on a Rem 700 Long Action. I like the PT&G set up but they don't have a magazine for the fatter
WSM. Currently using Kwik Klip with works but leaves a lot to be desired. Any idea of a mfgr that may have what I need or at least be able to modify an ATI magazine for the PT&G bottom?

I am looking for bottom metal and magazine for a 300 WSM built on a Rem 700 Long Action. I like the PT&G set up but they don't have a magazine for the fatter
WSM. Currently using Kwik Klip with works but leaves a lot to be desired. Any idea of a mfgr that may have what I need or at least be able to modify an ATI magazine for the PT&G bottom?

Check out it - Accurate-Mag

Thank you Feenix. I do see that they have a mag for the SA for 300 WSM. I called them and spoke with their technical people and they are going to research the SAAMI drawings and see what it would take for them to make a LA mag. I couldn't have asked for a better response. Excellent customer service.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.