• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **BOTH-SPF** FS - Two Super 2-Piece Walnut Blank Sets, 30 years old +

laver

**BOTH-SPF** For Sale - TWO Super - 2-Piece Walnut Blank Sets, over 30 years old.

I have had both sets for over 30 years and they were dry & ready to use when I got them. All are generous in size.

Both butt blanks are highly figured feather-crotch figure with marbling showing proper grain flow thru the wrist area. Figure is about equal on both faces.

Both forearms blanks also are feather-crotch figure, essentially for the entire length and are well matched to the butt blanks.

Generally stock blanks are surfaced or sanded smooth and moistened with alcohol to better show the wood grain. These are mainly still rough-sawn and were photographed dry. I don't have access to the machinery to plane them, so the figure is under-stated in my photos.

All ends were dipped in a paraffin-like end treatment to prevent end checking & internal honeycomb. This material has turned very dark over the years, but will completely machine away.

#1- 18" long, 7-3/8" wide at butt, 3-1/2" wide at front, x 2-1/4" thick.

#2- 18" long, 7-1/8" wide at butt, 3-1/4" wide at front, x 2-1/8" thick.
This blank has a chipped corner, but does not affect the layout area.

F1- 14" long x 2-1/2" x 3"

F2- 13-7/8" long x 2-1/2" x ~3"

First buyer gets his choice of butt stock & forearm blanks.

$250 per set + sh. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If after 3 days, you want a refund, just return them prepaid in the same condition as shipped. Presence of moisture meter holes in the blanks void the return & refund privilege.

thanks.

email replies preferred [email protected]

see pics.

stock1a.jpg

stock1b.jpg

stock2a.jpg

stock2b.jpg

forearmf1.jpg

forearmf2.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts