bore scope?

I have the Lyman bore scope . it does what I need . the view is good enough for me . here are a couple pics I have from a rifle I lengthened the throat in . a couple before , during , and after I fired the new throat . the bottom pic has a reddish fuzzer on the mirror .

Attachments

• PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 43
  • PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 44
  • PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 47
  • PICT0020.JPG
    PICT0020.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 46
  • PICT0025.JPG
    PICT0025.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 47
Teslong also. Unbelievable clarity and price. Made in China so we will see how long it last.

Mine is going strong !! Unbelievable clarity for $50. ONLY negative is they come direct from China. No big deal, only took 3 days shipped by DHL, but now with the Coronavirus, not sure how that is affecting items coming from there.

Really liking my new teslong as well. Found carbon rings in a couple rifles and figured out why my little 223 has always been irritating and picky. Chamber isn't centered and has some nasty gouges in the neck of the chamber. Didn't take any pics but I definitely recommend the teslong. It'll be standard practice from here on to use it while cleaning.

Teslong has a new one out for $69.95 with a metal rod to make it easier to turn the camera in the bore.
I like mine...great clarity

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.