Boots, US size 11 EEEE...kinda lowers the selection a mite..

Does anyone have good sources for boots in the above size?

Yeah I know..no snowshoes needed.

Seriously, its difficult for me to find boots to fit my feet...Right now I am wearing RedWings and a pair of out-of-production boots from Cabelas, who quit carrying most things that wide.

I know your pain. 14 EEEEE (they don't make boots that wide until the 16's). I have found that Irish setters are good and wide though, and with a little wear they're good.

I've got high arches, as well as needing 11 EEEE. I try on different ones until I find one that fits. I have to buy it on the spot since it might be 2-3 year before finding the next pair.

I spend 8+ hrs a day in my calk boots hiking up to 15 miles some days always moving and never on level ground Ive tried 4 other brands and the wescos got rid of my back pain and actually last more than 6 month. Wesco custom fits from the shape of your foot to the size of your calves and height of the arches and much more.and custom sized is only an additional $100.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.