Boots for size 14-15

Kyle Wheeler

Hello! Does anyone have boot suggestions that come in size 14.5 15 boots or run extra big? This would be for an all purpose boot for backpack hunting. I have some Danner pronghorns in 14 and with heavier socks they are too small. I'm having a hard time finding a boot with sizing options 14-15. Also if anyone knows a size 14 brand that runs large that would be very helpful as I think my Danner's run true and there are many more options in 14 than 15. Thanks so much!

I have 1/2 dozen Danners now in size 14 because they are the only boots that fit well and stocked up (hoarded) them so I don't have to worry about not being in stock. Good luck on finding size15. All my life I have had a hard time with fitting boots on my large feet. You want to buy the size 14, give them away, and wear the boxes.

I have 1/2 dozen Danners now in size 14 because they are the only boots that fit well and stocked up (hoarded) them so I don't have to worry about not being in stock. Good luck on finding size15. All my life I have had a hard time with fitting boots on my large feet. You want to buy the size 14, give them away, and wear the boxes.
Danners are great! I love how comfortable I just think i need 14.5-15 sadly. I feel your pain it is challenging!!

I wear Lowa Renegade GTX in size 15. They have fit well for me. I'm a size 14.5, and they are just the right size. Scarpa also makes boots up to size 15, as well as Kennetrek and Lathrop and Sons, if you're looking for more premium boots. Lowa is a good mid-level maker, and Scarpa looks like they have some good quality for the price.

I'd like to comment on this post and thank everyone for their input. I wear a size 14EEEE and cannot find shoes to fit me at all I even have a thread that I posted last year, however the recommendations just didn't work out for me. These are new resources that I'll be trying. I'm not a walker or hiker by any means, however I black bear hunt and rubber sole packs are recommended; like the famous LL Bean boot.

I would suggest looking at Zamberlan as well. Places say they run half a size large but in my personal experience it is a full size. I normally wear 12's but in Zams I have to get 11's. Toe box is pretty generous as well. No idea if they make wides tho. Side note - the camo rubber soles wear out VERY quickly. Nice and grippy but for that price more than 100 miles even in desert would be nice….