Boosting BC of commerical bullets.....

I think our brains are wired in much the same way with wildcats, bullets, etc.??? Not sure if that is good or not but its what I enjoy:D I am seriously considering making bullets to sell but more for the enjoyment of seeing others use them than for the $$$$$$$$$. If I can get rid of my real job soon, I may give it a try. They definitely were an improvement for my type of shooting (hunting) and I think most would agree if they used them............Rich

I think our brains are wired in much the same way with wildcats, bullets, etc.??? Not sure if that is good or not but its what I enjoy:D I am seriously considering making bullets to sell but more for the enjoyment of seeing others use them than for the $$$$$$$$$. If I can get rid of my real job soon, I may give it a try. They definitely were an improvement for my type of shooting (hunting) and I think most would agree if they used them............Rich

Rich, I will be one of your first customers. How about some 30 cal .750 BC 230 gr pills that stabilize in a 10" twist please :)

In a couple of years I might want some 250's that stabilize in a 9" twist gun)

Marshall at Matrix is working on a 240 GR 30 cal Bullet he informed me today. It should be a good one. And Rich, keep me on the 30 cal list also.

Merry Christmas to all. I'll be doing some Wolfing over the holiday.

Rich, I will be one of your first customers. How about some 30 cal .750 BC 230 gr pills that stabilize in a 10" twist please :)

In a couple of years I might want some 250's that stabilize in a 9" twist gun)

Might be able to accomplish that with a little smaller tip? The .750 is doable.

Marshall at Matrix is working on a 240 GR 30 cal Bullet he informed me today. It should be a good one. And Rich, keep me on the 30 cal list also.

Merry Christmas to all. I'll be doing some Wolfing over the holiday.

Give those woofs a Grinch style Christmas! Merry Christmas to all of you ......Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.