Booner Sitka Blacktail

I'm from Alaska, my first post on here so I'd figure you guys wouldn't mind me dropping a pic or 2 of my personal best Sitka blacktail. I've taken many 4 points. But finally found the one I been after for years. He'll score decent. Hint. 5x5
I'm from Alaska, my first post on here so I'd figure you guys wouldn't mind me dropping a pic or 2 of my personal best Sitka blacktail. I've taken many 4 points. But finally found the one I been after for years. He'll score decent. Hint. 5x5
Welcome from Mississippi, please continue sharing your hunts. Beautiful black tail.

When did you shoot him ? I thought you just did. Was thinking it was kinda early for deer season and a lot of horn growth for May !
I'm old. Had a Senior moment I think. You said you had him mounted . Any pics of mount yet ?

Congrats on a great buck! And welcome from North Texas!

Best 6 yrs of my life was my time in AK, ages 9-13- Fairbanks then stationed at Ft Rich, Anchorage age 23-24. Shot most anything that moved first time we were there. Left housing area on Eielson AFB with nylon 66 and box of 50 rds and shot rabbits longer than I was tall. Most critters would come towards us out of curiosity and expire under my sights. Was a young boys dream come true. Only thing missing was my dog. Hunted and fished weekly, what else could I have wanted. I could fill this page with all the stories we encountered.
My final 16 months in Army was stationed at Ft Rich with Airborne Company. Yea, I got to fill all my unfinished hunting/fishing adventures. Man what a journey.
Welcome from Texas

Nice! I love deer in velvet.