Bog Pad Death Grip Tripod

Allen Kitts

I was just wondering if anyone out there had tried these bipods out. I put my hands on a set today and they are very nice but extremely heavy even in the carbon fiber model. Looks like they would be awesome to shoot off of but way to heavy to pack on a hunt. Just curious to see if there was any input out there on these.
Thanks,

I also looked at them but found the same thing to heavy. I found a lighter one on amazon and did a hog saddle.
Guess it depends on if you are gonna pack a lot.

I bought this tripod a while ago at a local gun show. I have been pleasantly surprised by it. It is not a super lightweight unit, but in a moderate duty role it performs very well. Additionally, it was also very economical compared to many of the popular tripods on the market. Ball head included. Not extra. So far I've shot my AP AR308 and my 300WM bolt gun with a 26"barrel off this tripod. It has functioned well.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts