Bob Munden past away.

barnesuser28

Mr. Munden past away today at age 70. He was truely one of the best exhibition shooters around. Prayers out to Mr. Mundens family and friends. R.I.P.

Just Sunday, I was showing my wife Bob Mundens videos. She was as amazed as I was. I'll pour a little beer out for Mr. Munden. He was one of the great ones. R.I.P. Bob.

i loved watching his shooting on 'impossible shots' especially his long range shooting with revolvers and his 2 shots on 2 ballons in a blink of an eye. he was pretty funny too with all those puns :). He will be missed.

I had the good fortune of seeing him do his thing in person a number of times. AMAZING - he was for real. He may have been as good of a pistol smith as he was at quick draw.
Rest in peace Bob - the old mining town of Butte has lost one of it's true characters.

I had the good fortune of seeing him do his thing in person a number of times. AMAZING - he was for real. He may have been as good of a pistol smith as he was at quick draw.
Rest in peace Bob - the old mining town of Butte has lost one of it's true characters.

We used to frequent Butte on swim meets when my sons were in high school but never had a chance to his place a visit Bob Munden

He's in bigger skies now!

RIP Mr. Bob Munden.

Attachments

• BobMunden.TwoGuns-copy-1024x690.jpg
    BobMunden.TwoGuns-copy-1024x690.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 10
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.