BOB BECK BUYS DEFIANCE(already a thread posted above)

FlatCreekPrecision

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Glad to see a hunter minded Buisness man obtain this company, obviously Bob and MOA have been a huge account for Defiance for years now, some like him some don't but All respect him in some way! He has single handed come as far as any Hunter and made that his buisness and prospered from it! From him keeping the key people in place at McMillan and hopefully at Defiance he will do well and hopefully help us all if we support him as we did Defiance before! The turn around time has been awesome with McMillan Stocks and I'm hoping he can do the same with Defiance and keep up with the Demand!

Last edited:
Rather than sticking to the details of the acquisition itself people were expressing their displeasure with Bob Beck personally and it was getting heated rather quickly. Since attacking forum sponsors is not allowed it was shut down.

Bob is a sponsor?

Rather than sticking to the details of the acquisition itself people were expressing their displeasure with Bob Beck personally and it was getting heated rather quickly. Since attacking forum sponsors is not allowed it was shut down.

Interesting.... and confusing? You're telling me if a company gives enough money to LRH any universally negative threads about that company are shut down? As my 12 year old would say, "That's pretty sus."

Interesting.... and confusing? You're telling me if a company gives enough money to LRH any universally negative threads about that company are shut down? As my 12 year old would say, "That's pretty sus."
No, it has nothing to do with Sponsorship it has to do with the long standing rule that you deal with your beef directly with the company you have an issue with and keep this forum out of it, too many times back in the day you got beat down threads from one side, only to find out when both sides of the story dropped it wasn't quite what was portrayed.

Is LRH going to continue to partner with Defiance? A short search shows they've partnered with Bob and EOL in the past.