Bob ai

ofdscooby

I have been thinking of trying a Bob AI. Does anyone have any expirerence with this caliber and any reasons one should or should not try this caliber. I live in Southern California and our deer here are about the size of a Great Dane so the .257 offerings should be more than enough.

I have a custom 243 improved that I'm going to sell.
Leupold VX 11 6-18 scope.
Many extras including dies, Redding micrometer seating die, brass, all cleaning equipment, notebook with exact powder charges & seating depths & many more extras.
If you're interested PM me.
Sincerely,
Bob Johnson

I have been thinking of trying a Bob AI. Does anyone have any expirerence with this caliber and any reasons one should or should not try this caliber. I live in Southern California and our deer here are about the size of a Great Dane so the .257 offerings should be more than enough.

lightbulbUse the custom search on the top right hand corner ... there's about 320 results when I did it.lightbulb

I did a search for .257 roberts and .257 BOB and nothing came up what did you type in or am I doing something wrong

I did a search for .257 roberts and .257 BOB and nothing came up what did you type in or am I doing something wrong

This query yielded 629 ...

Attachments

• 257 AI.jpg
    257 AI.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 86
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.