Boats $$$$ 🤬🤬🤬

I hope so. Its a little big for the White, but it is rough water filled with car sized rocks. Wanted something very stable that I can hopefully keep him in the boat and out of the cold water.
I dive bull shoals every chance I get. At 85 feet, My computer shows 52 degrees.
Without a wet suit, you can get a good dose of hypothermia relatively quick at that temp.
A few years ago I got in the water at Gaston's and got out at rim shoals with nothing but swimmin shorts a mask and snorkel. The fish numbers are incredible in that stretch of river.

I dive bull shoals every chance I get. At 85 feet, My computer shows 52 degrees.
Without a wet suit, you can get a good dose of hypothermia relatively quick at that temp.
A few years ago I got in the water at Gaston's and got out at rim shoals with nothing but swimmin shorts a mask and snorkel. The fish numbers are incredible in that stretch of river.
We don't fish that part of the river anymore because you can't get back up it even with a jet boat. Have to put the boat in then ferry the trailer to Ranchette with two vehicles. Great fishing though. We fish further down now, starting at the mouth of the Norfork. Water levels are better and more consistent. Perfect water for countdowns and a jet boat.

I see grand adventures in your future.
Take that grandkid on down to catfish habitat and catch some of them white river cats. You'll have the boat to do it now

550A0234-B1D2-4123-B3DD-46CD99CE98F8.jpeg

The only hobby more expensive than boating is flying. And, maybe, divorce.
With you on the Divorce, but shouldn't be a hobby unless you are stupid. competing with a shotgun is worse than boating unless you are talking about really big boats with multiple engines. 40k in shotshells plus travel, entry and gambling can really eat into your annual budget. Simpler life with boat, rifle, shotgun and Grandson now.